Boise State University’s campus and buildings are continually changing and morphing to best serve the students, faculty and staff on campus. Departments and offices are occasionally moved or redesigned to allow for better use of space, more room for expanding groups, or the need to occupy space for other initiatives.
In addition, the Honors College (HONR) and Sawtooth Hall (SAWTH) have now opened and house over 600 students.
A full list of completed relocations and upcoming relocations is available below:
Completed Relocations (new location/address):
- Human Resources (Capitol Village #3 map, 2209 University Dr.)
- Department of Public Safety Administration (Capitol Village #3 map, Annex, 2209 University Dr.)
- Public Safety Maintenance and Event Services (Culinary Arts map, room 104, 1310 University Dr.)
- Bookstore T-Shirt Operations (Culinary Arts map, room 117, 1310 University Dr.)
- College of Engineering Student Clubs (Culinary Arts map, rooms 119 and 107, 1310 University Dr.)
- Vice President Research (Administration Building map, Suite 214, 1910 University Dr.)
- Computer Science Cybersecurity (U.S. Bank Building map, Suites 201 and 207, 101 South Capitol Blvd.)
- Honors College Department Offices (Honors College map, Suite 168, 1801 University Dr.)
- VP Research Robotics Lab (Culinary Arts, rooms 102 and 105, 1310 University Dr.
- VP Research Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES) Lab (Culinary Arts, room 118, 1310 University Dr.)
- VP Research CAES Technical Assistance Program Lab (Culinary Arts, room 101, 1310 University Dr.)
- Dean of Students (Campus School, Suite 120, 2100 University Dr.)
- Master of Fine Arts for Creative Writing and Theatre Arts (expands to Campus School, Suite 130, 2209 University Dr.)
- College of Health Sciences Advising (Norco, Suite 116, 1529 Belmont St.)