Through a new Boise State partnership with Academic Impressions, every employee can take advantage higher-ed specific online professional development opportunities in a variety of subject areas including leadership development, time management and organizational productivity, and content related to specific functions. Employees may register for webcasts, digital recordings, and review articles. Webinars and webcasts can be hosted as a team or individually.
All staff members will have access to ALL of the topic areas listed below. Those in bold may be of particular interest to Campus Operations staff.
BO = Business Office (Facilities, Finance & Budgeting, HR/Compliance, Info Tech, Planning & Effectiveness)
SA = Student Affairs (some)
AA = Academic Affairs (some)
ADV = Advancement (and Alumni)
EM = Enrollment Management
Follow these instructions to get started:
- Set up a free account on the Academic Impressions website using your boisestate.edu email address
- Click Training at the top of the web page.
- On the new page, hover over the Training link at the top.
- Select “See all” in the bottom left column.
- Under “Memberships” (left hand side) check the box next to “Included with My Membership”
- All training materials – conferences, webcasts, digital recordings, and articles will now be displayed. You can refine your search by “Topics” selecting options on the left.
If you need assistance, reach out to Beth Rotach at firstname.lastname@example.org