Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Make A Request

Service Request

A service request, also known as a work order, can be made for all services and repairs, as well as any moves needed on campus.

For those needing additional assistance, please contact (208) 426-1409 or

Capital Project Needs Request

The Capital Project Needs Request (CPNR) is for projects intending to construct new space, physically modify an existing space, or add new equipment. This includes alterations or improvements such as painting, carpeting and office remodeling, which may require the assistance of an outside contractor or consultants to accomplish the work. A CPNR is not required for preventable maintenance.

Facility Request

A facility requisition is used to request access to a building/space outside of normal use to ensure key access, security and facilities will support the event.

Interior Design Request

All interior design requests should be made through a formal request to be used for purely decorative changes and have no structural changes involved. All large or structural requests need to be submitted through a Capital Project Needs Request.

Key Request

A key request can be made when a new key is needed, a lost or stolen key needs to be replaced, or a key needs to be returned. A department head, department chair or dean’s personal signature is required for this request.

Salvage Request

A salvage request is for critical items, surplus property or displaced items that need to be stored. Items are stored at the Gage Warehouse.

Space Request

All spaces throughout campus are maintained and monitored by the Capital Planning and Space Management team. If there is a need for new space, additional space, or a change in the function of an existing space, a request must be made by filling out the Request for Space Assignment form.