General maintenance includes our carpenters, painters, craftsmen, locksmiths, electricians and movers.
To request assistance from any one of these groups, please email email@example.com or call (208) 426-1409.
- Responding to calls when power goes out or lights don’t work
- Maintain high voltage loop that feeds all buildings
- Maintain all electrical circuitry on campus, from 12 volts up to 13,500 volts
- Locating electrical utilities on campus for excavation
- Maintenance and testing of fire alarm systems
- Maintenance, set up, and programming of metal detectors
- Maintenance and testing of door access systems
- Maintenance of emergency lighting
- Installation of new circuits
- Work with other departments to help manage construction and assist in the introduction of more efficient technology on campus
- Supports events such as Football games and concerts
- Assist student groups in need of power or lighting
Movers handle small department moves, salvage of items, record retention, and management of our warehouse. Submit a Salvage Request or read more information about Office Moves. Submit a request via the iServiceDesk to have record retention picked up. Include box numbers obtained from the Retention Form (requested from the Print Shop) and the destroy date when submitting the request.