Central Sales is operated through the Central Receiving Department. We sell and deliver custodial and other maintenance supplies to the campus. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Please go to the FOaM Service Request page to order supplies directly from our catalog and send the order to us online.
- Begin by clicking on “catalog search,” under the Material Request sidebar, at the left.
- Select a part type (e.g., batteries)
- Select the part code that you want to order.
- Click on the SKU code, which will bring up the part detail
- Confirm the order qty., and “Add to cart.”
- Repeat for more items, or proceed to checkout. You can view your cart at any time.
- At checkout, be sure the required fields (*) are filled in.
- For faster delivery, be sure the office or room number where you want your order is entered in the comments field.
You may want to print out these instructions the first time you navigate, or open a second browser.
Central Receiving is the campus delivery point for all ground packages, air letters and overnight deliveries from UPS, FedEx, DHL, and Airborne. We also receive most in-bound truck shipments and all items purchased on Boise State purchase orders.
Central Receiving takes responsibility for any packages that are lost or damaged, due to our error, as long as we are notified within 30 days of original delivery.
UPS & Fed-Ex ARS (Authorized Return Service) packages will be picked up by Central Receiving and shipped through the regular delivery service. All other outbound packages should routed through the mail services. For further assistance with using special services of FedEx, contact State Mail Services at (208) 332-1950.
Since we handle over 40,000 pcs. per year you can ensure fast, accurate and prompt delivery of packages by addressing them as follows:
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise ID 83725-[4-digit mail stop]
First, contact the vendor and request a proof of delivery (POD) and tracking number. We record and store all package tracking numbers and can locate any package we have received very quickly with that number. You or the vendor can also email us at email@example.com
Department offices should check our deliveries for accuracy. If we have delivered a package in error, call x6-1992 to have it picked up. Once delivered and signed for, all packages become the responsibility of the departments. We can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.