Phone (208) 426-3999
Phone: (208) 426-1443
Business Services Supervisor
Phone: (208) 426-1371
Phone: (208) 426-1442
Phone: (208) 426-2618
Work Order Specialist
For access, have your department chair or authorized personnel email: SVCREQs@boisestate.edu.
Be sure to include:
– Full name
– Student or Employee ID number
– Your proxy numbers (black string of numbers found on the back right-hand corner of your card.)
Electronic Access information/Features
The Millennium System allows us to:
– Limit access to certain people during different periods of time
– Each door reader tracks who has access and who enters
– Even if the main computer goes down, the door readers will continue working and download the information when reconnected to the system.
– Gives the ability to grant or remove access almost instantly when the need arises
– Allows us to set up a controlling PC in different areas to control the doors in those departments. (For applicable departments, this means that the department will be responsible for controlling access.)
Boise State University access control policy
Key and access control campus policies.
To request a new key, fill out a Key Request Form.
To transfer a key from one holder to another, fill out a Key Transfer Form
For both of these forms be sure that you have an authorizing signature, and scan to email@example.com or send via interoffice mail to MS 1270.