Director, Campus Operations Financial Services
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (208) 426-1365
- Brenda joined the Campus Operations Division in September of 2014. Since then, her position has evolved to Director of Campus Operations Financial Services. She began her career at Boise State University in April of 2008 with University Financial Services as Senior Accountant and was later promoted to the Manager of Administrative Accounting.
Prior to joining Boise State, Brenda began her accounting career with the Boise School District and then worked 20 years as Controller for Intermountain Technology Group, a local technology services company. Brenda started her education at Boise State University School of Vocational Education and later obtained her bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of Phoenix in 2006.
Financial Manager, Public Safety
Financial Manager, Facilities Operations and Maintenance
Financial Projects Manager, Campus Planning and Facilities
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (208) 426-1154
- Nan began her Boise State career in 2007 when she joined the Campus Planning and Facilities department. She is a two-time graduate of Boise State, earning her bachelor’s in Finance in 1991 and her master’s in business administration in 2000.
Nan is an avid Doctor Who fan and loves her labradoodle.
- Budget and expenses for Campus Planning and Facilities
- Budget and expenses for capital projects
- Campus Operations travel
- Major insurance claims
Financial Manager, Campus Services
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (208) 426-3793
- Sherry was appointed the Campus Services Financial Manager in March 2017. She serves as the voice of Campus Services, responsible for developing annual budgets and advising senior management on the fiscal aspects of the Campus Services.
Beginning her career on campus, Sherry worked at International Student Admissions and Treasury, and Real Estate Services as a student employee, and later became a full-time employee with University Financial Services in May 2014 as Accountant I. She joined the Chief Operating Office in March 2016 as Campus Operations Accountant and worked towards building up the team of Campus Operations Financial Services.
Sherry attended Boise State University receiving her bachelor’s degree in Accounting in 2012. She continued on to earn a master’s degree in Accounting from Boise State in 2013. In August 2015, she obtained her Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license and is a member of American Institute of CPAs and Association of Government Accountants.
Financial management and accounting operations related to:
- Student Union
- Bookstore / Bronco Shop
- University Event Services
- University Dining
Accounting and Operations Manager, Financial Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (208) 426-5192
- Sharla began her career at Boise State in July 2015 after serving as an office manager and full-charge bookkeeper. Sharla earned her bachelor’s degree in business finance from the University of Idaho and is currently working toward a master’s in business administration from Boise State with a slated graduation date of 2019. She has two daughters attending Boise State University.
- Budgets for the Chief Operating Office, Trademark Licensing, Organizational Development and Institutional Compliance
- Operations management of Financial Services
- Bookstore and Campus Services AP departments
Financial Technician, Bookstore
- Email: email@example.com
Phone: (208) 426-1811
- Sean joins the Financial Services team after working at the Boise State Bookstore/Bronco Shop for two years as a student-employee. He is currently in his fourth year at Boise State, seeking a degree in accountancy. Sean is a native of Las Vegas, where he was born and raised.
- Credit card inquiries
- Book rental holds
- Inter-departmental charges at Bookstore
- Book scholarship accounts
Financial Technician, Campus Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (208) 426-1443
- Ismael serves as a financial technician for Campus Services after serving as a student-employee accountant previously. Ismael earned his bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Boise State in 2016 and is currently working on a master’s degree in accountancy. He hopes to someday become a forensic accountant for the F.B.I.
- Bookstore payments and credit received
- Event Services billing, including catering
- Reconciles board, commuter and catering billing
Financial Technician, Public Safety
- Email: email@example.com
- Jennica serves as a financial technician for Public Safety in the Financial Services department. She has worked on campus since 2015 and is currently working toward a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Department parking permits
- Event parking on campus
- Transit Center and Cycle Learning Center support
- Reconcile financials for events on campus (including athletic and Taco Bell Arena events)
Accounting Assistant, Student
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie serves as an accounting assistant while also pursuing her degree in accountancy at Boise State. She aims to graduate in 2020. She also is taking many classes in music and voice, as she enjoys singing. She also enjoys cake decorating and baking and has considered a culinary career.
- Reconcile p-card for Fleet Management
- Meter and parking garage revenue
- Assist with parking and transportation accounting
- Assist with daily reconciliation for Transit Center and Cycle Learning Center