A Space Request is needed when you:
- Need additional space (e.g. new lines are added or you need storage space).
- Change the use of a space (e.g. from classroom to laboratory or from class lab to research lab)
- Change which department is using the space (e.g. English Department wants to take an office from History Department)
- Have changes that require remodeling (e.g. a new wall or doorway is sought)
- Change room capacity (e.g. change the number of students in a classroom)
A space request is not needed when you’re moving people within your own department space from one office to another.
If maintenance (painting, moving signs, etc.) is needed for the move contact Facilities Operations and Maintenance (FOAM)
When moving from one Boise State location/space to another Boise State location/space, consult the Boise State University Moving Information Packet.
Funding for space moves occurs through normal department budget funding procedures. If you need an estimate in order to request funds, submit your request without a funding source designated.